Don't forget to subscribe, like, and comment...ya know...to help the algorithm.
Revolutionize Nutrition brings you delicious, original macro-friendly recipes to include in your weekly meal prep rotation! These recipes are FLAVOR PACKED and will assist you on your health, nutrition, fat loss, and body transformation journey! Enjoy!
Yields 4 servings
Nutrition Facts per 1 serving
Fat: 14 g
2 pounds raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 cups steamed green beans
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
2 cups orange juice
1⁄4 cup chicken broth
1⁄4 cup coconut aminos or Braggs Liquid Aminos
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp fresh ginger
1 tbsp orange zest
1⁄2 tsp pepper
1. Clean and cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a large frying pan, cook the cubed chicken in the toasted sesame oil until the edges are brown and slightly crispy.
3. As the chicken is cooking, stir together the sauce mixture in a separate bowl.
4. Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked remove it from the pan and place it off to the side in a separate bowl.
5. Pour the sauce mixture into the same pan you cooked the chicken in. Bring the sauce mixture to a boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring every minute or so until it starts to thicken.
6. When the sauce thickens, add the cooked chicken back in and stir to coat the chicken.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or Orange Zest and enjoy!
You can find more outstanding recipes like this in our RevolutioniZe Cookbooks Vol 1, 2 & 3 available in our storefront or online at the following links!
If you are ready to get started on your health journey and dominate your body transformation goals, contact us to schedule your complementar initial consultation and Fit3D scan here at REVOLUTIONIZE NUTRITION! www.revolutionizeusa.com