NEW REV RECIPE!
Yields 4 burgers, 4 oz raw per burger
Fat: 8 grams
Carbohydrate: 35 grams
Protein: 42 grams
1 lb 98% lean ground chicken breast
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp oregano
More seasoning = more flavorrrrr. Don’t be shy if you want to add more!
Optional: add 1 egg to chicken mixture. Not included in macros
8 TBSP shredded part-skim Mexican blend cheese (separated in 4 servings, or TBSP per burger)
4 TBSP plain non fat Greek yogurt (separated in 4 servings)
4 TBSP taco sauce (separated in 4 servings) Can use extra sauce.
8 slices 90 cal Dave’s Killer Bread
1 cup arugula
Pico de Gallo:
1/4 cup diced red onion
1/4 cup diced tomato
2 TBSP cilantro
Squeeze of lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add chicken breast and seasonings in to a bowl and mix until seasonings are well blended.
2. Make 4 burger patties.
3. In a second small bowl, add all Pico de Gallo ingredients and let chill.
4. Heat non-stick pan, sprayed with Pam, over medium heat.
5. Add 4 burgers, cover and cook for about 3 minutes.
6. Flip each patty, and top each with 2 TBSP of shredded cheese.
7. Cover and cook an additional 3 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Toast bread.
9. Top a slice with a pinch of arugula, the burger patty, 1 TBSP Greek yogurt, 1 TBSP Taco Sauce, 2 TBSP Pico de Gallo, and top with another slice of bread.
Ready to schedule your complimentary initial consultation and Fit3D scan at RevolutioniZe Nutrition? Reach out to us at email@example.com or 732-462-5326 to get started with one of our expert nutritionists and start smashing your health, nutrition, fat loss, and body transformation goals!