Revolutionize Nutrition brings you delicious, original macro-friendly recipes to include in your weekly meal prep rotation! These recipes are FLAVOR PACKED and will assist you on your health, nutrition, fat loss, and body transformation journey! Enjoy!
Don't forget to "LIKE" our recipe tutorial video and SLAM THAT SUBSCRIPTION BUTTON to receive up-to-date Rev original recipes, nutrition and fitness related content!
Enjoy our newest original Rev Recipe: Banana Pecan French Toast
This recipe is literal LAYERS OF FLAVOR! Sweet French toast slices, stuffed with cinnamon pecan protein icing, and thinly sliced bananas, topped with pecan syrup!
Nutrition Facts: Makes 2 servings
Fat: 12 grams
Carbohydrate: 42 grams
Protein: 36 grams
4 Slices Eat Me Guilt Free Bread or Dave’s Killer Bread (thin, 70 cal slices)
8 Egg Whites
1 tbsp Cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped Pecans
1/2 cup Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
1 scoop Apollon Nutrition Vanilla protein powder. (Available at Revolutionize Nutrition or at this link https://www.apollonnutrition.com/?aff=33 with promo code “APOLLONSTRONG” )
1.5 tbsp - Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp - 1% fat milk
1 Large Banana (Peel banana then slice in really thin circle like pieces- set aside)
1/2 cup sugar free Pancake Syrup
Pam Non-stick spray
1. In small bowl, combine greek yogurt, protein powder, 1/8 cup of pecans, 1/2 tbsp cinnamon, and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Set aside.
2. In another small bowl- mix the other 1/8 cup of pecans and pancake syrup and 1/2 tbsp cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg whites, 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp vanilla extract, and milk.
4. Add bread slices and turn them in the mixture and soak for 30 seconds.
5. Coat pan with pam spray and set over medium high heat.
When pan is hot add soaked bread slices.
Cook until golden brown on the outside. Approx 2 minutes per side.
6. After they are done, spread a good amount of the greek yogurt mixture on 2 slices of hot bread and put how ever many banana slices (8-10) it takes to cover the spread on one piece. Place the piece of bread with out the bananas on top of the one that does have them like you are making a sandwich. Repeat on other slices of french toast.
7. Cut in half diagonally and pour syrup mixture over the top.
Serve right away!
LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Tell us what you would like to see! We are putting more energy into creating informative and valuable content for our subscribers. Stay tuned for new recipes, interviews, and hot topic discussions within the fitness and nutrition industry! Don’t forget to LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE to our Revolutionize Nutrition YouTube Channel for up to date content. Thank you to everyone who has been with us since the beginning, and welcome to all our new and future subscribers. LET’S HAVE SOME FUN, REV FAM!
If you are ready to schedule your complimentary initial consultation and Fit3D Scan with REVOLUTIONIZE NUTRITION , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 732-462-LEAN (5326) and one of our receptionists will be happy to assist you!
CHECK OUT OUR REVOLUTIONIZE COOKBOOKS!
Volume 1 The Revolutionize Cookbook https://createmycookbook.com/products/300919_315760_R
Volume 2 One Pot Wonders
Volume 3 Build A Bowl