Revolutionize Nutrition brings you delicious, original macro-friendly recipes to include in your weekly meal prep rotation! These recipes are FLAVOR PACKED and will assist you on your health, nutrition, fat loss, and body transformation journey! Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: Yields 12 pieces
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
16 oz fat-free cream cheese
3/4 cup egg whites
1/2 cup granulated stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup pumpkin puree
1.5 scoops Apollon Nutrition 50/50 FormulaX Protein Powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 graham cracker sheets, crumbled
2 tbsp plain non-fat greek yogurt
2 tbsp Walden Farms Maple Walnut Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. While the oven is heating, mash the graham crackers, greek yogurt, and honey (or maple syrup) in a medium sized bowl. Crush the graham crackers until they become very small crumbs and make a sort of paste with the greek yogurt and honey.
3. Spray the baking dish with non stick spray and then press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom so that it’s evenly spread on the bottom of the pan. A 9×9 Baking Dish works best. 4. Next, beat together cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg whites, protein powder, stevia, and vanilla until smooth
5. Pour half of the mixture on top of the crust.
6. Take the remaining mixture and mix in the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. 7.Pour onto the top of the mixture already in the pan.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
9. Remove from the oven and refrigerate for 60-90 minutes before serving.
10. Cut into 12 squares.
Nutrition Facts for 1 piece (yields 12 servings)
Carb: 11 g
Protein: 15 g
Fat: 2 g
*these nutrition facts are approximate and vary depending on brand used and exact weight/measurement of food
LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Tell us what you would like to see!
We are putting more energy into creating informative and valuable content for our subscribers. Stay tuned for new recipes, interviews, and hot topic discussions within the fitness and nutrition industry! Don’t forget to LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE to our Revolutionize Nutrition YouTube Channel for up to date content.
Thank you to everyone who has been with us since the beginning, and welcome to all our new and future subscribers.
LET’S HAVE SOME FUN, REV FAM!
Want to schedule your complementary initial consultation and Fit3D Scan here at RevolutioniZe Nutrition? Check out our website and contact us via email or phone call to get set up !
Revolutionize Cookbook Links
Volume 1 The Revolutionize Cookbook
Volume 2 One Pot Wonders
Volume 3 Build A Bowl